Below are links to a summary of forms and examples of said forms. CAR has not yet approved these forms for a December release. These are their proposed changes and based on comments received, changes may be made or release may be postponed until a further date.
All suggestions, input and comments should be in writing by October 11th and can be submitted to email@example.com
Click a link below to review these documents.
These all seem to be self explanatory.
- POSA – Pre-Occupancy Storage Addendum
- SCIQ – Seller Common Interest and Homeowner (HOA) Questionnaire
- SMHCQ – Seller Manufactured/Mobile Home Park/Community Questionnaire
- SUM-RIPA – Summary of Offer – RIPA
- BBD – Bed Bug Disclosure
- CML-CNDA – Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- HOA1 – Homeowner Association Information Request
- RFR – Receipt for Reports
- RLA – Residential Listing Agreement – includes a new replacement property contingency box to be checked under additional terms
- RPA – Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions – includes a new paragraph on Page 10 (Real Estate Broker Section) regarding the presentation of offer to seller.
- RR – Request for Repair – new note regarding credits on form are separate and shall not reduce or supersede any other credits agreed to in writing.
- RRRR – Seller Response and Buyer Reply to Request for Repair – same note and addition as the Request for Repairs
- SMCO – Seller Multiple Counter Offer – Due to much confusion, a new line was added to clarify when seller should sign section 8 of the Multiple Counter Offer
- SP – Single Party Compensation Agreement – too many changes to note here.
- TFHD – Tenant Flood Hazard Disclosure